Date of last update: 07/20/2020
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
- Identity of the person in charge: INSTANT LINK, S.L.R. (B96790159)
- Post address: C / GERMANELLS, 39 (POL IND. RAFELBUÑOL) 46136-RAFELBUÑOL (VALENCIA)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 961 60 99 26
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Within the framework of the different treatments of activities carried out in the organisation, the following types are collected:
- Identifying data
- Commercial information
- Transactions of goods and services
- Economic and Financial
- Personal characteristics
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND SPECIFIC CASES WITH WHICH WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA?
At www.instant.link/en/ personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Clients: carry out the management of the sale of goods and services, invoicing, accounting, collections, defaults, offers, estimates and contracts, customer service, contact and commercial relations.
- Potential Customers: Tracking and business opportunities for the organisation.
- Suppliers: carry out the management of purchases, accounting, payments, management of delivery notes and orders, contact and commercial relations.
- Contact: respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered, as well as respond to any other type of question that users send.
- Candidates: Carry out internal personnel selection processes, both current and future.
With the personal data collected, no profiles will be created or automated decisions will be made.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA?
Personal information may be processed in the organisation to:
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations: For example and not limited to: General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, General Tax Law, Company Tax Law, Account Audit Law, Value Added Tax Law, Civil Code, Commercial Code
- Execution of a Contract: Information about the products and / or services contracted, manage requests.
To respond to requests, the interested party must provide the minimum information requested. In the case of a contract, they cannot be attended.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
In www.instant.link/en/ personal data is processed during the following periods:
- The period established by law
- The period necessary to fulfil operational obligations
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data, in accordance with the regulations previously exposed, in addition to the periods established in the applicable file and documentation regulations.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
To fulfil the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf
No international transfers are made outside the European Economic Area.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European regulations, your rights are the following:
- Access, right to request information from the person responsible about whether your personal data is being processed.
- Rectification, right that allows the affected person to request the modification of data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Opposition, the right of a person to oppose the processing of their personal data or the cessation of these.
- Automated individual decisions, the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on it or significantly affects it in a similar way.
- Limitation, right to suspend the processing of the user’s personal data in certain cases.
- Deletion or Forgetting, right to delete the personal data of the interested party.
- Portability, the right to request the data controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
The maximum period for the resolution of the request is 30 days from its receipt, it can be extended for a maximum period of 2 months whenever necessary.
The applicants can exercise their rights through the following means:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing documents that proves the identity of the applicant (copy of the frontside of the National Identity Document, or equivalent).
- Postal mail to C / GERMANELLS, 39 (POL IND. RAFELBUÑOL) 46136-RAFELBUÑOL (VALENCIA) providing documents that proves the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Document, or equivalent).
- In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website.