- Our mission is to help our clients find the best solution for transporting their goods in the required time and form. Being a service, generally an “urgency” we always have people available who attend their needs with continuous contact to guarantee deliveries and peace of mind informing the customer at all times where the freight is. All of this, supported by the participation of all interested parties in order to obtain economic resources that allow the sustainable development and growth of our organization.
- Our vision is to be considered a reference company in the urgent transport sector covering the entire national and European territory. And be identified as an indispensable service provider for your urgent transportation through excellence in our service, agility, knowledge of the sector, personalized attention, and a firm commitment to continuous improvement as a fundamental value.
At Instant Link, S.R.L. we believe that:
The integration of a quality management system focused on processes, according to ISO9001 and our usual good practices, allows us to efficiently and safely manage the changes and therefore the risks and opportunities that may affect our activity, people and our environment, including our customers.
In order to create value in a sustainable way Instant Link, S.R.L. set this Quality Policy:
- Assumes the permanent commitment to the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Ensures and promotes inside the company that the requirements of interested parties are determined and met (whenever possible), with the purpose of improving the continuous satisfaction of these parties, especially our clients, as well as the legal and regulatory requirements applicable in every moment.
- Maintains this quality policy, guarantees that it is disseminated and understood by all interested parties, studies its’ environment, risks and opportunities, establishes objectives and indicators and provides the necessary resources to achieve them, ensuring continuous improvement at all times and the effectiveness of the management system, through responsible and sustainable change management.
- Seeks to comply and acts in a responsible manner from a legal, labor and ethical point of view with all interested parties (environment, customers, suppliers, employees).
- Plans the implementation of each service and keeps the client informed of its’ evolution and possible deviations that may occur.
And for all that, it is summarized in: “Route all our actions to ensure maximum satisfaction of our customers and stakeholders, by systematically complying with the determined requirements, as well as adapting to changes, and our constant commitment to improve the effectiveness of our quality management system and the efficiency of the results in order to generate sustainable economic growth.”
Management Valencia, 06/01/2017, REV.0