Date of last update: 20/07/2020
WHO IS THE CONTROLLER?
- Identity of the person responsible. INSTANT LINK, S.L.R. (B96790159)
- Physical address. C/GERMANELLS, 39 (POL IND. RAFELBUÑOL) 46136-RAFELBUÑOL (VALENCIA)
- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone. 961 60 99 26
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Within the framework of the various processing activities carried out in the organisation, the following types of data are collected:
- Identifying data
- Commercial Information
- Transactions in goods and services
- Economic and Financial
- Personal characteristics
FOR WHICH SPECIFIC PURPOSES AND IN WHICH SPECIFIC CASES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is processed at www.instant.link/es/ for the following purposes
- Customers: to manage the sale of goods and services, invoicing, accounting, collections, non-payment, offers, budgets and contracts, customer service, contact and commercial relations.
- Potential customers: Follow-up and commercial opportunities for the organisation.
- Suppliers: to carry out the management of purchases, accounting, payments, delivery note and order management, contact and commercial relations.
- Contact: to respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered, as well as to answer any other type of question sent by users.
- Candidates: Conduct internal recruitment processes, both current and future.
The personal data collected will not be used for profiling or automated decisions.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE DATA PROCESSING?
The organisation may process personal information in order to:
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations: By way of example and without limitation. General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, General Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law, Auditing Law, Value Added Tax Law, Civil Code, Commercial Code
- Execution of a Contract: Information on the products and/or services contracted, managing requests.
In replying to requests, the data subject shall provide the minimum information requested. In case of a contract, they cannot be met.
HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is processed at www.instant.link/es/ for the following periods:
- The period established by law
- The period required to meet operational obligations
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from this purpose and from the processing of the data, in accordance with the aforementioned regulations, in addition to the periods established in the applicable archives and documentation regulations.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
In order to fulfil the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers performing services on our behalf
No international transfers outside of the European Economic Area
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European legislation, your rights are as follows:
- Access, the right to request information from the controller of a file on whether their personal data is being processed.
- Rectification, a right that allows the data subject to request the modification of data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Opposition, the right of an individual to object to the processing of his or her personal data or the cessation of such processing.
- Automated individual decisions, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her in a similar way
- Limitation, right to suspend the processing of the user’s personal data in certain circumstances
- Deletion or Oblivion, right to erasure of the data subject’s personal data
- Portability, the right to request the controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
The maximum time limit for the resolution of the application is 30 days from its receipt, which may be extended for a maximum of 2 months if necessary.
The applicant may exercise his or her rights by the following means:
- Email to email@example.com, providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Card, or equivalent).
- By post to C/GERMANELLS, 39 (POL IND. RAFELBUÑOL) 46136-RAFELBUÑOL (VALENCIA) providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Card, or equivalent).
- In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its web site